RTS-20 Token Standard
Rails Token Standard (RTS-20)* is a token standard of the Rails Network. RTS-20 is proposed as a technical specification for the Rails Network, with the goal of providing an interface standard to create token smart contracts.
- Issue* new tokens to digitalize assets
- Migrate* existing DApps
- Develop wallets and tools to help users use DApps
- Use their existing mining rigs or leveraging commonly used mining software to mine STX by joining one of the official mining pools
- Apply to host a Master/Pool node*
- Apply to host a Relay node
(*) Subject to rigorous vetting and compliance processes. Subject to change.